Friday, October 4, 2013

Caboodle.

So I should be studying right now.. but instead I opened up blogspot for some reason..
lol I actually haven't studied in almost 5 weeks (2 weeks in the mid-sem break and now it's already week 3 after the break..)
I think I just lost all motivation in doing well this semester after failing my Comlaw test..
buuut I know I can't fail, or else I'm so screwed so hopefully that fear of failing will kick me to my desk soon.
It's just so hard to get back into studying.. feels like I took a super long holiday.
lol I totally blame Breaking Bad. I finished 5 seasons in less than 3 weeks haha, but damn that show was unbelievably awesome. Anyone who hasn't watched it yet is missing out on the best show ever created..

Speaking of holidays, me and Brandon booked our end of year tickets today!
We will be going to Singapore, Taiwan, Korea & Japan from 24th Dec - 15th Jan!
Soo excited!! Gonna start researching up places to go in each city. Originally we were gonna go Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand but then bf wasn't that keen on going Thailand and we both really wanted to go to Disneyland (yes I know we are childish okay) but it's actually on our bucket list to visit every Disneyland in the world together hehe, so then we changed Thailand to Japan.
But then when we were looking for flights we realized it was only an extra $300 to go to Korea too, so we thought might as well! and then voila.. Korea came into the picture too XD
lol I felt really bad for the travel agency lady that we booked from. We kept changing our minds about destinations and dates and times.. she had to change our itinerary like almost 10 times haha, but she was super nice. And I'm glad we're going via Singapore Air instead of shitty Jetstar or Air Asia..
Really need to start saving up now.. still need to book accommodation too!
I'm working everyday this week and next week until next Sunday TT
Super excited for our holiday though.. especially Taiwan since everyone's gonna be there.
But sigh.. when we come back, I'll be starting work in 2 weeks in Hamilton.. but I shall not think about that for now :)

ok I was gonna talk about something else but now I forgot..
It must not have been very interesting..
LOL sigh why am I so bad at blogging.. it just feels like I'm talking to myself.
I need to expand my vocabulary.. hmm from now on, I will learn a new word everyday.

Today's new word will be: Caboodle
Caboodle: The lot, collection or crowd. (wordsmith.org)

So how do I put that into a sentence..
At work, we have a caboodle of alcohol??

lol I just searched urbandictionary and apparantly caboodle means ass, anus or butt.
LOL Sarah has a nice caboodle.
hahaha that sounds so funny.. lol why am I so good at choosing new words..

So do you have a nice caboodle? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment