Sunday, October 6, 2013

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you..



omgsh how cute is this song?!
I first heard bits of it in bubzbeauty's wedding video (which is the most sweetest video ever!!)
But I finally listened to the full song today and the MV is super cute!
I didn't even know Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks were together lol
And then everyone in the comments were saying that he actually proposed and I got all excited and went online to look for news, but sadly he said they're not engaged yet :(

Ahh these videos make me wanna get married too haha,
but that's probably a looong time away since I don't wanna get married until late twenties
But gosh.. even thinking about planning my own wedding gets me all happy and excited hehe~




No comments:

Post a Comment