Saturday, October 5, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

So I wanted to do one of these tags for ages. I know I'm not that special and interesting, and nobody probably cares but here goes anyways xD

I actually wrote this out on my phone this morning when I was in bed too lazy to get up.. but then I accidentally deleted it, and it was too late to use the shake-to-undo function on iPhone.. (I totally did not know that function even existed btw) so let's see how many I can remember


1. I'm really bad at saving
2. I hate red bean, mussels and mushrooms
3. I used to be obsessed about Hello Kitty
4. I almost drowned when I was in primary school, but my friend saved me
5. Melbourne was my favourite city even before it became all cool and hipster and everyone wanted to move there
6. I'm terrified of bugs
7. I've been addicted to Tetris Battle on Facebook for a long time and I play almost everyday.
8. I love watching tennis - my favourite tennis player is Juan Martin Del Potro
9. I used to be really good at piano
10. My favourite colour is still pink
11. I once flashed a guy in Intermediate and now he is one of my best friends
12. My mum is a twin
13. I used to be an online radio DJ
14. I secretly want to be an events manager/wedding planner but I'm too scared to tell my parents.
15. I don't like pizza or milk tea.
16. I was born in Shanghai but came to NZ when I was 4
17. I have never been skinny my entire life :(
18. I saved my brother's life when he was around 3
19. I'm really bad at geography and history
20. Jay Chou will forever be my one and only love
21. My parents used to own an ice-cream shop
22. I've worked almost 10 part-time jobs since starting university
23. I'm a social media whore
24. I've been with my first and only boyfriend for almost 2 and a half years
25. I want to get married in Santorini
26. My dad used to be a surgeon.
27. People are always trying to kill me in my dreams
28. I'm also terrified of heights
29. I will admit I am an alcoholic
30. But I have never smoked before
31. I once broke a guy's finger.. but he deserved it hahah (yeah don't mess with me :p)
32. I started driving when I was 15, and got my restricted and full license in my first try
33. My favourite movie is The Parent Trap
34. I used to hate makeup but now I love it
35. Visiting every Disneyland in the world is on my bucket list
36. I really want a puppy - my first choice would be a Pomeranian
37. I always sneeze 5 times in a row
38. My favourite cocktail is Sex on the Beach or anything with lychee liquer in it
39. I love Vietnamese food - especially pho
40. I got double eyelid surgery at the beginning of this year
41. I matchmade my cousin and her boyfriend and they have been together for over 2 years now
42. I want to be really rich and travel the world
43. Sadly, I am becoming more and more materialistic
44. Breaking Bad is my favourite TV show of all time
45. I like watching singing talent shows, such as X Factor, The Voice etc
46. I used to be mocked about my big forehead so now I always cover it up with a fringe
47. I get car sick easily
48. I have always wanted to be a flower girl at someone's wedding
49. I used to have 4 best girlfriends in high school and we called ourselves the Ping Pongz
50. I guess I have a pretty good memory

I now tag all of my blogger friends! :)

1 comment: