Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Monthiversary

Today was me and the boyfriend's 27 months so we went to a nice Thai place called Jungle Flavour Thai Restaurant for dinner.
We haven't been on a proper dinner date in awhile since we're trying to save up for our holiday, and we haven't had Thai food in like a year, so we thought we would go and celebrate our monthiversary for a change.

Haven't taken food pics in so long! haha I remember I used to take food pics and post them on Instagram all the time.. lol the lighting was kinda shitty at the restaurant tonight so these photos don't look that nice.. or maybe my food photo skills have deteriorated haha







I got the Penang curry with chicken and bf got the Red Curry with duck, and we shared a Tom Yum soup which is one of our favourite soups (the combination of hot and sour tastes so good! And it's also got coriander in it which I love. If you guys haven't tried it, you definitely should :)

The portions were actually huge! We were both soo full afterwards
Some of the Thai places we've been to in the past have had really shallow plates with small portions.. but this place was definitely good value for money. And it tasted quite good too. Not the best Thai place in Auckland but not bad at all. My fave Thai place used to be Khao near Chancery in city.. but then it closed down :(

Can't believe it's been 27 months already.. I'm actually starting to lose count haha,
Time goes way too fast

No comments:

Post a Comment