Sunday, October 20, 2013

My First's Tag

Hello guys,

I thought I'd do another tag today, since they are actually alot of fun, and so much easier than normal blog posts cause I never have anything to blog about.. XD

So this is the 'My First's Tag', inspired from Youtube. I thought I would be a bit more detailed with my answers this time, since last time my answers were really short.




-What was your first tweet? 
Okay so for those people who know me well, they know I am a Twitter addict. I tweet ALL the time, and I have 13,136 tweets and counting, so it would be impossible for me to scroll all the way down to find my first tweet. But luckily, after a quick search on Google, there is actually a way to find your first tweet without scrolling down your page. So my first tweet was.. *drumroll..*
"I am sleeping at 2am today! An hr earlier than normal.. yus PROGRESS :D" 
hahaha night owl since December 2009 lol

-What was your first YouTube video? 
I think this question is for all the Youtube gurus, but anyways I've actually posted two videos on Youtube. My first video which I have deleted now cause it was too embarrassing was a video of me playing piano, for an online competition I entered haha, and the second video if anyone cares is a surprise video I made for my boyfriend for our one year anniversary ^^

-Who was the first person you subscribed to on YouTube? 
I can't remember who was the first person, but it may have been either Michelle Phan (the most famous Youtube makeup guru) or Jayesslee (the twins who sing awesome acoustic covers of songs)

-What was the first Facebook profile pic?
 My first Facebook dp was a camwhore photo taken with one of my best friends back in the day, in the bathroom in her house. Sadly, I am not really friends with her anymore due to various reasons.. ><

-Do you still talk to your first love? 
Nope.. I don't even know if he even remembers me anymore haha. My first love was this white guy in Intermediate. I was absolutely infatuated with him, cause he was cute, smart, and good at pretty much everything. He was like one of the most popular guys at school - lead in our school production, in every sports team etc. I met him when we were both in the table tennis team in Intermediate, and for awhile I thought maybe he liked me too. But he was a year above me, and then left for high school at Avondale College. Noone knows this but part of the reason why I chose to go to Avondale was cause I wanted to see him again LOL. My parents actually wanted to send me to a private school but I refused.

-What was your first alcoholic drink? 
This question is pretty funny cause most of my friends now think I am a hardout alcoholic. But to be honest, I didn't start drinking till maybe around 19? I used to be really against drinking, and at parties I would be super downbuzz and only drink water haha, but then on a trip to Melbourne with some friends, we went clubbing (which was also my first time), and they corrupted me lolol. My first drink was a Jaegerbomb! I was really noob and didn't even know you had to put the shot of Jaeger into the glass of Redbull haha

-What was your first job?
 My first job was working at my parents' ice-cream shop in Lynnmall. I didn't get paid at the time, cause my mum said she would pay for my Japan trip in high school, so I slaved away for almost 3 years without getting paid.. TT

-What was your first car? 
I learnt to drive as soon as I turned 15, and my parents gave me their old car - a white Toyota Corolla, which I gave to my cousin last year when my parents bought me a new car. I loved my old car to bits though, pimping it up with Hello Kitty haha here's a picture:


-Who was the first person to text you today? 
Eddy Liu, asking me to have dinner with him tonight.

-Who was the first person you thought of this morning? 
My boyfriend ^_^

-Who was your first grade teacher? 
err I don't remember who was my first primary school teacher.. (Simon help me! LOL)I think it was an Asian lady called Mrs March? I don't know.. lol

-Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? 
I guess it was when I came to New Zealand from China when I was 4? I don't remember anything since I was so young.

-Who was your first best friend & do you still talk? 
My first best friend was this Asian girl called Joanna in primary school. We weren't super close, but she was the person who I thought was the closest to me throughout primary school. It was funny cause I remember one time in class, the teacher asked who everyone's best friend was, and when it got to me and Joanna, we both didn't say anything. I think we both thought of each other as best friends, but then we didn't want to admit it in case the other person didn't think so hahah. Anyways I don't talk to her anymore, but I do have her on Facebook :)

-Where was your first sleep over? 
I don't really remember my first sleep over, but my mum was really strict so she wouldn't let me go to any in primary school, so I think my first sleepover was at my friend Meili's house in Intermediate, since my mum knew her dad so she let me go.

-What was the first thing you did this morning? 
Err I went to pee. LOL and then I took a shower, and made brunch.

-What was the first concert you ever went to? 
Mayday 五月天! They are an Asian group/band, and Amy is really obsessed with the lead singer, so I went with her when they came to New Zealand. She was so funny.. at the concert, she screamed "I love you Ashin, marry me!" LOL

-What was your first broken bone? 
I've never broken a bone, and I hope I never will. Cause my brother's broken his arm twice and it looked pretty scary..

-What was your first piercing? 
My ears and that's it.  I kinda want a second upper ear piercing though.. but I'm scared it'll hurt lol

-What was the first foreign country you've gone to? 
Well besides New Zealand and China, the first other country I went to was Japan on a school trip, like I mentioned earlier. I would love to go to the US in the future! Maybe next year if I am lucky :)

-What was the first movie you remember seeing? 
Does this question mean in a cinema? I think it was the Pokemon movie in primary school.. in the super shitty old cinema in New Lynn, that later got shut down cause it was so shitty lmao

-When was your first detention? 
I think I've only ever had one detention in high school.. and it was for something really trivial like I was late to class or something.. 

-Who was your first roommate?
I've never had a proper roommate.. I guess it would be either my brother or my cousin Heidi? lol Heidi used to snore really loudly and annoyed the shit out of me. (HAHA jokes don't kill me)

-What was the first sport you were involved in? 
Table tennis! My dad is a table tennis pro so he's taught me since I was little. I joined the school team in Intermediate, playing both singles and doubles.. but I think the best result I got was only third at Regionals? 

-What is the first thing you do when you get home? 
Take off my bra. LOL sorry if this is tmi but I really hate wearing bras.. lmao

-When was your first kiss? 
During a game of 'Spin the Bottle' in first year of high school. Ugh I hate that game. 

Damn, this tag was actually alot longer than I was expecting.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading it :)
x

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. March was year 3.
    I wasn't at Rosebank for year 1 and 2 but I think at the time it was Carolyn for year 2 and that old ginger haired man for year 1... can't remember his name because he left and Rahul's mum Raji came after.

    lol I wanted to a 'My First's Tag' as I was reading yours until I saw 'Who was the first person you thought of this morning?' and thought 'nope... definitely not doing one' :P

    ReplyDelete