Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fuck you

honestly I am so mad right now I just want to type this entire post in capital letters.
My comlaw test that I thought I 'aced' came back and I fucking failed.
Yes that's right. Cause I'm a dumb retard.

WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING RETARD?!?!

omg I studied so much for this test.. like soo much.
Staying up late every night to study for weeks
And then I end up writing on the wrong fucking topic.
Fuck you comlaw, you're a retard too

Ugh.. can't believe this is happening to me
Haven't failed in so long.
And in my last fucking semester; the only one I have to freaking pass

AND I GOT ALMOST FULL MARKS FOR THE LAND QUESTION.
And then 0 marks for the second question.
LOL I ALMOST WANNA LAUGH AT THIS SITUATION.

Who designs such a test anyways.. 
Like I was thinking to myself before the test, omg what if I just get one question completely wrong.. then I'm so gg'ed. But then I was like, nah that's not gonna happen
AND THEN IT DID.

Honestly this is karma.
I deserve it.. for being such a shitty person.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... hold it right there! You're in no way shape or form a shitty person! We, as your friends are evident of that!

    It was just a mistake.
    I really hope the rest of this semester goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Simon. You've obviously studied very hard for this, so don't be too hard on yourself!

      Delete