Monday, October 7, 2013

趁早

So I had a pretty lousy day today..
  • Overslept and missed my tutorial
  • Ran out of milk 
  • Went to fuel up and the petrol station was closed
  • Got to uni and couldn't find parking (I usually park outside OGGB)
  • Went to Princes St and saw a parking warden so I had to pay till 6pm
  • Got to work and the elevator was broken
  • Tried to study but barely got anything done
  • Stayed late in my office to do more work but then my laptop ran out of battery
I guess it wasn't the most awful day ever or anything, but it just left me feeling tired & restless.
But then I came home to a cute package from Fonterra, had some dinner and made myself a big cup of green tea, and now I'm feeling better. I shall try and get some study done now; got 2 assignments due on Thursday and I haven't started on either.. sigh all-nighters here I come again :(




But I'm super looking forward to watching the finale of The Voice China later!
Goo mushroom head! I hope he wins.. his voice is so nice I could listen to it all day long.

ok gonna go study now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment