Friday, December 20, 2013

My unlucky day

I am such a fucking idiot.
and I have the worst luck in the world.

I somehow managed to trip over and the bottom of my left foot somehow tore open the big toe nail on my right foot.
LOL.. yeap.
god that pain was excruciating.. I cried and cried and cried and just sat there with my bleeding toe for half an hour with tears streaming down my face.. until the bf finally convinced me to get up and go to the doctors.
As predicted, the doctor couldn't really do anything about it. Part of the toe nail was still attached so he recommended just bandaging it up and waiting for the new nail to grow out. The other option was to inject some anesthetic into my foot and just tearing the whole nail off.. well obviously I took the first option LOL.

So now; 4 days before my trip, I am partly crippled, and can't even walk properly. And then after my doctor told me I probably can't go shoe shopping or hot springs, I cried some more lol
I can't even wear shoes on my right foot, apart from jandals so I have no idea what I am going to do in freezing cold Seoul & Tokyo. Sigh..

But I am over it now. And no matter how much I cry it's not gonna turn back time or magically heal my toe. Shit happens; just gotta deal with it right. And I guess it could've been worse. Bf told me last time when he went overseas, this girl stood on his friend's toe with her high heels, and then his toe turned black and completely died o.o

So yeah.. gonna try be optimistic.
Maybe it won't hurt anymore after a few days or I'll get used to it.
Not gonna let anything ruin my trip!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment