Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blogging in the morning!

Wow I don't think I have ever blogged in the morning before..
But the bf is still asleep and I am super bored.
I have such a healthy lifestyle now lol.. wake up at 9-10 automatically without an alarm, and then go to sleep at night at around 12 (except when I work late nights at the bar, but then the next morning I still wake up early ><)
And it's been like this for the past few weeks now.. I feel quite proud of myself.
This is coming from a person who used to sleep at 6am and wake up at 3pm LOL
I guess this is good practice for when I start full-time work.

Umm.. so I don't really know what to blog about.
Last night, I had work at the bar for an EP release party, and they had 3 bands playing.
And quoting my manager cause I don't wanna be stink, she said: "That was absolute torture" LOL
Me and Amanda were planning on going drinking after, but then the music they played was so bad, it totally killed our buzz and almost put me to sleep.
lol I hope they never stumble upon my blog.. cause they were really nice people :p
Next Sat is my last ever shift! Nooooo :(
And apparantly it's a heavy metal event.. oh boy. I think I am going to make an exception, and make cocktails for myself and drink them all night bahaha.. hey, gotta make the most out of my last shift XD

So next week is my last week in Auckland before I go overseas.
Working Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri and then bar on Sat as usual zz.. I swear these 'holidays' have gone by so fast. It's been almost a month since I finished exams!
But it's okay cause I am soo excited about our trip. I will def blog & post heaps of photos this time! Fully regret that I didn't last year, cause I ended up losing all my photos since I lost my phone TT
And I am more excited this year, cause last year I looked like shit after my surgery so I was semi-depressed every time we were taking photos. AND I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT GETTING A NEW CAMERA!
yaaay, I haven't had a camera since high school; I've always just taken photos on my phone.
But I have decided that it's time for me to get one, cause iPhone camera quality is still shitty (maybe it's cause I still have the 4S so it's extra shit)
I'm still deciding between the different Casio 'selfie' cameras. Yeah I'm gonna be vain and get a selfie camera muhaha, I can't help it. I am too in love with the 'wide shot' function. But omg the one I really want - TR15 costs $1000 T_______T  and I am planning on getting iPhone 5S next year so there's no way I can afford that. Boo Casio you whore, why you gotta make it so expensive..
So I am probably going to get the cheaper $500 one, that still has most of the functions, but it doesn't look as nice, and doesn't have built-in Wifi connection.. but I guess I can just buy a Wifi SD card.

ok yay the bf is finally up. I am super hungry! Byebye
x

No comments:

Post a Comment