Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello December

I am getting old :(
Went clubbing last night for the first time in months, and now I feel like I just got run over by a train.
Got home at 5 in the morning, slept till 9 and then couldn't sleep anymore so stayed in bed till around 2pm, went out to get some pho, came home took a nap and now I am still in bed loool
And I feel sore all over! Jesus I feel like an old granny lmao
I remember back in the days when I used to go clubbing every week, and sometimes even two nights a week.. thinking back now, I have no idea how I used to be able to do that.

But 'twas a fun night I guess.. had way too many tequila shots >_>
Tequila will be the death of me I swear.
I accidentally drunk-called my mum last night a few times, and then she called me back and I was like 'sorry wrong number' and then I hung up LOL (too drunk to think straight)
and now she just called me to rage at me for waking her and my dad up and worrying about me zzz.. I tried to think of an excuse but I really could not come up with anything.
But yes.. I am not going clubbing again anytime soon.. unless I really have to again lolz
But omg can't wait to go in Taiwan though with everyone! Will be so much fun
And Korea maybe..

Anyways I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS!!
Which means I am officially graduating next year :D
I'm actually kinda scared that I might have missed another compulsory paper.. cause conjoint degrees are so annoying; they have all these requirements.
I wasn't even going to do my finance paper this semester until I went to the Business student office to get them to approve my limited full-time student allowance application, and then they said I had to do another paper. So thank god I went that day, otherwise I would've been so screwed.
But anyways I think it should be fine.. and if it isn't, well it will be uni's fault cause they said I've met all the requirements.
hahaha I felt so relieved when I saw those 3 B's.. seriously can't even believe I got B's, I was fully expecting C's this semester cause I did so shit in all my coursework
But yay just got lucky I guess.. pretty sure my finance and comlaw papers got scaled up so maybe that's why.
Gosh no more uni. I was so happy when I got my results yesterday, but then after awhile I started to feel all sad and sentimental. No more Slurp dates everyday, bumming around in IC0, wagging classes, all-nighters rushing assignments or cramming for tests/exams, playing pool at Kiss, going to Kubick/Angie's Kitchen or the walks up and down Albert Park.. so many memories! Can't believe 5 years went by so fast.. I think I have changed alot throughout uni. I'm really glad I ended up doing a conjoint degree, cause I think the 2 extra years at uni made me more mature, and gave me more time to think about what I really want to do in life.
And I met soo many people at uni; you know they say that most of your lifelong friends will be those people you met at uni. Once you start working, you only have a small group of people who you see everyday. But I hope that's not true cause I like meeting new people ^^

I am really appreciating Auckland these days.
Maybe it is because I am leaving soon but recently there have been alot of cute new eateries that have opened up downtown, and even along Queen St (opposite IMAX).
And I've got to try a few places that I've always wanted to go to.
Like Best Ugly Bagels, Takapuna Beach Store & Cafe, Rhythm Cafe in Parnell, Little & Friday etc. I wanna go to the new hotdog place next!





Bought the cutest moustache coffee mug from Little & Friday yesterday!




The bf was like.. are you even going to use it. And then I quickly came up with "Oh I will use it for work next year!" And then he's like okay then.. hahaha

Okay.. this blogpost is getting long.
Gonna go catch up on my Grey's Anatomy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment