Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I hate being poor

I'm bored so I decided to blog.. even though I have nothing to blog about rofl
Trying to study for exams early this semester; I really wanna do well for my last 4 courses in uni.
Currently sitting on A- for one paper, and A for my other paper in coursework so it's really motivating me to do well for exams. And also my GPA is embarrassingly low..  ><

Sigh.. I'm so poor lately. Really need to find another job.
I'm not getting any student allowance/living costs this semester since I'm only studying part-time, and I only work at the bar once a week so my savings are slowly bleeding out..
I keep telling myself to just find any job to get income, but I really wanna find something that I'm actually interested in like event management.
Applied for an event manager job but it's been over a week now and they still haven't got back to me zz..
And it's quite hard to find part-time jobs in event management, and most of them require lots of experience which I don't have :(
And so many birthdays coming up.. can't even afford to buy presents ><
Maybe I should just go back to acctg jobs but I hate acctg!! And asif I'm not gonna get enough of that next year.. boooooooo

okay I have nothing else to write about except complain some more so I will just end this post now
LOL goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment