Friday, August 16, 2013

Rage post

Sigh.. so annoyed and angry and sad right now.. need to let some of this frustration out

I think I have really low tolerance for people now.
Just so many people annoy me; people who don't fucking think before they speak, selfish and inconsiderate retards, arrogant pricks, and just people who are freaking dumb.
Honestly, I think it's just me. I think it's my problem.
I used to be so nice and tolerant of anyone and everyone. I used to befriend all the people that everyone hated, and I used to tell off anyone who would be mean to others, even to the point where those people would think I'm annoying.
People said I was one of the nicest girls ever.
But now.. I feel like I'm constantly raging.. constantly getting annoyed at the dumb shit that people say.
Sigh.. maybe I finally grew up, and realized that not everyone is worth being nice to.
Maybe those people are disliked for a reason.
I dunno.. my mum always told me that being nice to people is one of the most basic traits that anyone should have. She always said: be nice to others, and others will be nice to you.
Well that's fucking bullshit.
People are selfish, and they will always look out for themselves first.
I know some people reading this now are gonna be like "No that's not true, I care about other people, I believe in altruism etc etc" but c'mon, do you really? Do you truly care?
Sigh I feel like such a bitter hateful person typing all this out but I can't help it, lately I just feel like only your close friends are worth caring about, and everyone else is simply not worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment